I want a blog. I want to write. I need help.
In the past few days, I have heard and read about a number of different blog challenges. Simple daily prompts, usually about the author, that you answer everyday. I’m taking a break from graduate classes and both my jobs to go home for one last winter break. In my time off, I’ve decided to give it a shot. I will attempt to answer these prompts everyday for 31 days. My hope is after getting back into the swing of writing everyday I can write on a regular basis. Building my blog as I go…
Short term goals for this month and why Something you’re proud of Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why? Are you more social or independent? Why do you think that is? Your reflection in the mirror A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself Christmas Eve. Christmas Someone you want to give a second chance to Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors). When you are stressed, what can you use as an outlet? Why do you think it helps you? A photo of the item you last purchased. What do you think it means to be in love? The person that you wish you could be
- Where have you been spending your time lately? Three/Five/Ten years ago would you have expected to be there?
Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future What kind of person attracts you? A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
- What is it that makes you different and what you do that lights people up? Reflect on all the things that make you different – it’s what makes you beautiful.
- Five things that irritate you.
- The friendliest person you knew for only one day
- Something you crave for a lot
Nicknames you have; why do you have them
- Do you feel protective over someone?
- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
- Your dreams
- Someone you judged by their first impression
- A letter to someone who has hurt you.
- Who are you? In comparison to who you used to be. What made you change?
So here’s what I will be answering. I’m a little uncomfortable about the personal nature of some of the prompts, but maybe that will allow me to be more creative in my answers.I’m also considering changing the appearance of my blog.
I hope you have a moment to give me your thoughts and suggestions on my blog revival!