- I find it difficult to write about myself
- I am a champion napper. Super serious, straight up champion.
- I’m a pretty good cook. I’m still learning, but I enjoy whipping up a creative meal.
- I love deeply. Genuinely. Sincerely.
- I don’t believe in religion. I like to learn about them all…but I can’t say I believe in any of them. The one true thing I believe in is love.
- I always wear my seat belt.
- I’m an excellent listener. Listening leads to understanding. People watching is a passion. I love to learn other perspectives.
- I have double chins. Two beautiful baby boy chinchillas.
- I’m also a super duper cuddler. Just ask my dog, the boy & my roommates.
- I go by many names. Rarely do people actually call me Sarah.
- I adore writing, but I couldn’t imagine myself doing only that for a living.
- I would really like to travel non-tourist destinations. Anthony Bourdain show me the way!
- My goals have changed drastically in the past three years. I want a house near the city with a backyard & a drive way.
- The only wine I drink comes out of a box or costs $4.99 a bottle. I’m classy like that.
- When I trust you, when I think you accept me, when I think we are close–I will call you names and joke around with you and show you the true meaning of sarcasm.